THE RITON PROMISE WARRANTY
So why do we do it? We are shooters and hunters and simply will not tolerate unreliability or issues.
The Riton Promise:
As a part of the Riton Promise we believe in providing you with the best possible service, including the industry’s best warranty. The quality of our products makes this the best warranty you’ll likely never have to use; however, as hunters and shooters, we know that bad things sometimes happen even to the best equipment.
The Riton Way:
- Lifetime Limited Warranty For Traditional Variable Optics
- Two-year Limited Warranty On Electronic, Non-variable Power Optics
Our Warranty is Simple:
- Riton USA, llc (dba Riton Optics) warrants that its traditional variable rifle scopes (non-electronic) and accessories will be free of manufacturer defects for the lifetime product from the date of purchase. Riton optics further warrants that its electronic, non-variable power optics products will be free of manufacturer defects for two (2) years from the date of purchase by the original product owner.
- Contact Big Horn Golfer to initiate a warranty claim and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please email us at email@example.com or call us 412-567-4390 and have information about (I) the claimed defect and (ii) where and when you purchased your product. You will be required to mail to riton optics your product with the RMA number and proof of purchase at your cost. Products returned without a riton optics RMA number will not be processed.
- For a defective product covered by the warranty, Big Horn Golfer will, at our discretion, repair the product or replace with a brand-new product off the shelf. If repair or replacement of the defective product cannot be made, we will offer a product of equal or lesser value as a replacement. We will not replace the product with a previously- repaired or refurbished product.
- Communication regarding product repairability or replacement will generally be communicated within two business days of receiving an approved return.
- The Riton Optics warranties will cover all owners, regardless of original purchaser. Subsequent owners are encouraged to obtain proof of purchase from the original product owner.
***This warranty does not apply to product loss, product theft, normal wear and tear, deliberately damaged products, negligence, and damage resulting from repairs made without Riton Optics’ authorization.***
There are no warranties which extend beyond those stated herein. Any implied warranties that may be applicable to products, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above
Limitation may not apply to you. Under no circumstances shall Riton Optics be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of this limited warranty, breach of contract or strict liability. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Warranties in Canada please follow below:
- Canadian Customers are to contact Riton support direct. Please call 412-567-4390
- Should your product prove to be faulty in any way Big Horn Golfer will contact our Canadian distributor and initiate the RMA process.
- Our Canadian distributor will provide your Canadian dealer with a replacement optic.
- Dealers will contact the customer to make a pickup arrangement of their new optic.
Missing items from shipments must be reported within 2 business days from date of receipt.
Returning Merchandise to Big Horn Golfer
- A Return Authorization (RA#) Number is required for all returned merchandise and must be requested within 30 days of original invoice date. Contact Big Horn Golfer to request an RA#. You will receive an email with further instructions when your return request is approved.
- RA#’s are valid for 10 business days from the date of issue.
- All unauthorized returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Merchandise that has been used or sold at retail is not subject to return to Big Horn Golfer and should be referred to the manufacturer’s warranty repair center.
- All approved returns are subject to a 5% restocking fee and the dealer will be responsible for return shipping, unless the item was shipped by Lipsey’s in error, or the product is defective cosmetically or mechanically when it arrives at the dealer.
- Return requests submitted for cosmetic reasons must be accompanied by pictures and will be approved for return at the discretion of Big Horn Golfer.
- Once the returned item has been received and inspected, credit will be issued to the account.
Optics / Sights
Optics, Iron sights, and mounts must be brand new in the package to be eligible for return. If installation has been attempted or completed, returns will not be accepted by Big Horn Golfer and any issues should be referred to the manufacturer’s warranty repair center.
NFA Regulated Items
- NFA regulated merchandise cancelled before shipment is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- NFA regulated merchandise that has been shipped and is being returned is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- First refused shipment = 5% Restocking Fee.
- Second refused shipment = 10% Restocking Fee.
- Third refused shipment = 15% Restocking Fee and account changed to prepay terms.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org