Kam Kaddie V1 Remote Controlled Push Cart Matte Black
Kam Kaddie V1 Remote Controlled Push Cart Matte Black
50 in stock
Elevate your golf game with the Kam Kaddie™ V1 Remote Control Golf Cart, designed to provide convenience and performance. This electric cart boasts a compact 3-wheel design, including a gyroscopic front swivel wheel that ensures easy maneuverability. Its lightweight frame is coupled with various convenience features, such as the included remote control which enables you to start and stop the cart effortlessly along a straight line by positioning it in the right direction.
The Kam Kaddie™ V1 is equipped with an advanced digital electronic screen that displays a full-color readout of multiple speed settings, battery level indicator, and more. With a Lithium ion 24v 10Ah battery, this cart offers exceptional power, lasting 36-54 holes per charge depending on the terrain. You can rely on this golf cart to provide you with a seamless golfing experience, enhancing your enjoyment and performance on the course.
The Kam Kaddie is an excellent option for a remote controlled cart. The remote will allow the cart to control the speed & stop the cart, however, it does not control the cart directionally (left/right). You can simply turn the cart by using the handle bar.
Every Kam Kaddie comes with a comprehensive instruction manual that provides a step-by-step guide to the assembly process. Assembling the Kam Kaddie is a quick and straightforward process that should take no longer than 10 minutes.
- 28lbs with the battery installed, and 24.5lbs without.
- Opened, the Kam Kaddie measures 50.5" x 22.5" x 44".
- When folded, it measures 37.5" x 22.5" x 20.5".
- The Kam Kaddie V1 has a carry capacity of 45lbs. It is advised you do not exceed the carry capacity as it may damage your caddy.
- The Kam Kaddie V1 battery should last between 36-54 holes per charge, depending on the course terrain.
How do I pair the remote to my Kam Kaddie?
1. Ensure that the Kam Kaddie is OFF and no information is displayed on the screen.
2. Tap the power button 5 times, you will see the screen come on and start to flash.
3. Press the START button on the remote controller while the screen is flashing.
4. Hold the power button to restart and the controller should be synced.
How should I care for and mainting my battery?
Your lithium battery leads, casing and connections should be regularly inspected for damage and wear.
If your leads or connections are in need of repair or replacement, please contact our service department for assistance immediately.
Under no circumstances should a Lithium Battery that has been dropped, damaged or immersed in water be connected to a Kam Kaddie or charger. By doing so you may create a fire hazard or risk the battery catching fire. Please contact the Kam Kaddie Service department to arrange a replacement.
How do I change my remote battery?
The remote battery is located behind a panel on the back of your remote. It's a 27A 12V battery, and can be replaced when depleted. You can find 27A 12V batteries at most online retailers, including Amazon.
Do I need to charge the main battery before its first use?
Yes. Charge your new battery for at least 5 hours before use. The battery charger light will turn to green indicating that the battery is fully charged.
How long does the battery take to charge?
The main battery on the Kam Kaddie V1 takes about 5 hours to charge and will stop charging automatically when completed.
What are some wet weather tips?
Kam Kaddies are designed to be used in all conditions however a level of caution is required when operating in wet conditions.
When playing in wet conditions, we recommend carrying a hand towel to wipe away any excessive water from the top of the battery.
Keep your Kam Kaddie on the fairway and paths when possible and avoid boggy terrain and puddles.
Kam Kaddies are designed to be as resistant to wet conditions as possible however they are not waterproof.
Under no circumstances should you clean your Kaddie using a pressure washer or hose.
Kam Kaddie recommends cleaning away excess debris with a brush and wiping the cart down with a damp cloth.
Damage to the drive system and electronics due to water ingress is not a manufacturing defect and will not be covered under warranty.
You can download the manual for all Kam Kaddie V1 carts here.
Kam Kaddie Warranty, Return & Refund Policy
WARRANTY & CLAIMS
Please register your Kam Kaddie product by clicking the link below:
DURATION OF THE WARRANTY:
Parts, Batteries, and Chargers
Kam Kaddie will repair or replace any defective parts or materials in the event that it has been properly used and maintained as an electric golf cart caddie.
This warranty will only be offered in the country in which it is purchased across all Kam Kaddie models, batteries, and chargers and is non-transferable across different countries.
THE WARRANTY WILL BE VOID IF:
- Any alteration performed by non-authorized people or companies.
- Fitting of parts or accessories not recommended by Kam Kaddie.
- Any damage caused by continued usage of the product even after it's known to be defective.
- Damage caused by partial or complete water entry into the motor, gearbox, or other major electronic components.
- Damage caused by the Kam Kaddie being driven into bunkers, course hazards, clubhouse hazards, or carpark hazards.
- Damage caused by golf clubs or golf balls.
- Application of external force to any part of the unit or battery.
- Fusion of motor or electronics through overload or continual stationary operation.
- Normal wear and tear (tires, straps, paint finish, battery performance, axle threads, charging ports on batteries & remotes, screen, etc.)
- Minor appearance defects that bear no effect on the operation of the Kam Kaddie are considered, by manufacturer standard, to be within accepted standards.
In the event of water damage submersion (full or partial) with your Kam Kaddie, we advise to full write-off your electronic golf caddie. The cost of replacing water-damaged components exceeds the price of replacement. If you do choose to replace any damaged components, this will pose a high risk of future failure contributing to your currently working components. In addition, those parts will be not be covered by warranty.
FILE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Please file your warranty claim by clicking the link below:
When you purchase online from Kam Kaddie, it comes with the assurance that you are receiving a quality product.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may exchange or return your item within 30 Days of your purchase. Returned items are subject to a 10% restocking fee and return shipping fees. If it’s determined that we are at fault no restocking or return shipping fee will be deducted.
Returned items must be in unused condition, show no sign of wear, and must be in the original packaging.
Returns and exchanges are accepted only on items purchased directly through www.kamkaddie.com. Please reference your receipt/proof of purchase when contacting us. Please do not return your Kam Kaddie to us without obtaining a return authorization.
For refunds or exchanges please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds are processed promptly and will be credited to the original form of payment minus any restocking fee. Please check with your credit/debit card provider for actual processing times.
Contact us at: email@example.com